What is it?
For millennia, silver was effectively used for treatment of both humans and animals. Up to the 19th century, colloidal silver was used prominently to treat most illnesses and diseases, and at the turn of the 20th century, it was the main antibiotic for healthcare.
Colloidal silver is microscopic particles of metallic silver suspended in demineralised water. Colloids, the smallest biological form of any matter, are easily absorbed by the body because they bypass the digestive system.
What does it do?
Even after the introduction of penicillin in 1942, colloidal silver was still used as an antibiotic, as well as for treating burns, inoculating newborns’ eyes, and sterilizing hospital rooms.
Benefits of colloidal silver:
- Kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi without creating resistant pathogens or destroying good bacteria
- Supports the immune system
- Alkalizes the body
- Reduces inflammation and promotes healing of burns, bruises, cuts, and surgical procedures
- Used in hospitals to infuse bandages to kill the bacteria that inhibits the healing of wounds
- Disinfects hot tubs, kitchen sinks, countertops, pools, and fish tanks
- Very effective in treating pets and farm animals
Tests using colloidal silver on common pathogens had very good results. One company found that colloidal silver destroyed seven pathogens immediately upon contact:
- MRSA (Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus - a ‘super-bug’ due to its antibiotic resistance)
- Staphylococcus – a common cause of food poisoning
- E. Coli – the bane of commercial slaughterhouses, a virulent form of this bacteria is responsible for “hamburger disease”
- Enterococcus - a highly antibiotic resistant bacteria that causes urinary tract infections and meningitis amongst other things
- Candida – an overgrowth of this fungus can cause yeast infections
- Pseudomonas – one strain is the second most common cause of hospital infections
- Aspergillus – responsible for aflatoxins that can contaminate foods such as nuts
How is it used?
True colloidal silver has a very high silver particle concentration, extremely small particles, no taste, and requires no refrigeration.
It can be used either orally or topically. When taken orally, you can either place droplets directly under the tongue or put it into water to drink. It is best taken on an empty stomach; food and drink may be consumed 10 minutes later.
Colloidal silver is often used topically by spraying onto cuts, burns, skin infections, or acne. To be effective, it must come into contact with the part of the body experiencing symptoms.
Colloidal silver is a proven, natural, and safe pathogen fighter and immune booster - a must for every medicine cabinet.