The ionization from Heaven Fresh air products effectively removes pollutants and allergens from the air in your home, office, and car. The negatively charged ions attach themselves to positively charged contaminants and allergens. The newly formed larger particles fall to the ground, leaving the air clean and fresh.
Ionization cleans air of:
- Viruses, Bacteria and Germs
- Odours and Smells
- Fungi and Mould Spores
- Allergens, Pollens, and Pet Dander
- Cigarette and Fire Smoke
- Paint Smells, Chemical Fumes and Vapours
Restores Ionic Balance in the Air
When there are too many positive ions in the air, you feel depressed, sluggish, and tired. Positive ions are generated by TV screens and computer monitors, fluorescent lights, central heating and air conditioning, and synthetic fabrics.
Advantages of Heaven Fresh Ionizers over Other Ionizers
- More effective
- Easy cleaning (simply wipe the stainless steel blades once a month, unless air is very bad)
- Silent operation
- No black wall effect (where the dust collects on your walls)
- No replacement filters
- Less expensive
- Low running cost
- Multiple sizes available, for any room or vehicle
Results we have experienced at Harvest Haven:
- Root cellars: When the air gets musty in the root cellars, we plug in one or two ionizers; in a week, moulds disappear, and the air smells as fresh as the air near a waterfall.
- Painting in the store: When we painted the floor, we had three ionizers running. The store reopened in two days, and customers could not believe we had painted; there was literally no paint smell. We had similar results after using heavy-duty glue with a strong odour. In a matter of a few hours, the smells were gone.
- Sourdough starter: This is proof of the effectiveness of the ionizers on airborne bacteria: we cannot get a sourdough starter to ferment when the ionizer is running in the kitchen!
- Customers have reported that the smoke smell after a fire inside their house disappeared in a matter of days.
- After flooding, customers saw moulds growing in their home. After using an ionizer, they reported an improvement in the situation.
- A customer purchased an ionizer because one of her children had allergies. After plugging it in, a lot of dust particles fell on the furniture; air quality has improved since and so has the allergy.
- A lady bought an ionizer because her daughter was allergic to their pet. With the use of the ionizer, the allergy went away and they did not have to get rid of their pet.
“I have an ionizer and I have it running in my basement all the time. It takes care of the slight mould and stale smell that is there otherwise.”
- Janny W., Taber, Alberta